Part Number: 3M 33377
- Grit: 36
- Contains: 15 discs
- Diameter: 2 inch (50mm)
- Attachment Method: Roloc (Quick 1/2 turn-on and -off)
- Abrasive Mineral: Cubitron II
- Sanding Method: Machine
- Maximum RPM: 25,000
- Use: Dry
- Color: Purple
Best in class 3M Cubitron II Fibre Disc with Roloc attachment is designed for heavy duty metalworking applications such as weld grinding and clean-up. Features rigid fibre backing for increased performance. Fits any standard 1/4″ drill or air tool with the 3M 05539 adapter. Quick 1/2 turn on, 1/2 turn off speeds up disc changing and cuts down time.
3M™ Cubitron™ II Fibre Discs are engineered to cut faster, cooler and with less grinding pressure than conventional abrasives. Plus they can last up to 5 times longer, for increased productivity! This performance class abrasive utilizes 3M precision shaped grain ceramic abrasive technology, which allows for faster cutting of welds and door skin removal. When stripping paint, the improved construction resists loading while generating less heat.
- 3M Precision-Shaped Grain (PSG) maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure
- Disc life is significantly longer, completing more vehicle parts per disc and requiring fewer disc changes
- Triangular-shaped ceramic grain wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown