Part Number: 3M 31481
- Diameter: 6 inch
- Grit: P220
- Contains: 50 discs
- Attachment Method: Hookit (Hook & Loop)
- Abrasive Mineral: Cubitron II
- Holes: Yes
- Hole Design: Clean Sanding
- Sanding method: Machine, Hand
- Use: Dry
- Color: Purple
Used for paint stripping, body filler sanding and featheredging. 3M precision shaped grain slices through paint and body filler, wears evenly, and provides long life and consistency. These discs utilize the 3M Hookit (Hook & Loop) Attachment System for simple application and reuse.
The spiral-patterned disc design features hundreds of holes to give dust a better escape route, moving more dust away from your finishing surface without loading the disc. Plus, the unique multi-hole disc pattern is designed for quicker changes because hole alignment is not required.
Triangular-shaped grain (image below) is electrostatically oriented to form sharp peaks, each acting like individual cutting tools that slice through paint and body filler, wear evenly, and provide long life and consistency.
For speed, comfort and long life, nothing else comes close to the power of 3M™ Cubitron™ II Abrasive Discs.
- 3M Precision-Shaped Grain (PSG) maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure
- Disc life is significantly longer, completing more vehicle parts per disc and requiring fewer disc changes
- Triangular-shaped ceramic grain wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown