- Part Number: 3M 16112
- Box contains: 50 lids, 50 liners and 20 sealing plugs
- Lids have a 200 micron filter (recommended for traditional solvent based paint or primer applications)
- Holds 13.5 ounces (400 mL)
- Graduated measurement to 13.5 oz/400 mL when used with mix ratio film insert (mix ratio inserts sold separately)
- Requires hard cup 3M 16122 (sold separately)
The Midi PPS is smaller than the standard size, but larger than the Mini. It gives you the most comprehensive range of PPS size options for precise, accurate coverage. Ideal for two-panel repairs that require 13.5 fluid ounces of material or less.
PPS is a complete painting system from 3M which produces cleaner jobs, saves on solvent usage and gun cleaning time and can improve operator efficiency by as much as 15%. Specifically designed adapters allow painters to use the PPS system with virtually any spray gun. PPS replaces traditional mixing cups and filters and drastically reduces the amount of solvent required for gun cleaning. The liner, lid and built-in filter are all disposable, leaving only the adapter and spray gun to be cleaned. It is possible to clean your paint gun with as little as 3 ounces of solvent. With these disposable parts, shops can see a 70% savings in cleaning solvent use — meaning less operator exposure to solvents and reduction in VOCs. Since PPS uses the same cup for mixing and spraying, there is less risk of outside contamination, and less time spent mixing and cleaning. Many painters mix more paint than they need to reduce the chance of starving the gun. PPS allows painters to spray at any angle without starving the paint gun.